How can I deploy pathways and protocols?
The Florence team is available to support safe and robust implementation process, including protocol deployment and training of clinicians.
Once set up, it can take as little as 2 or 3 minutes to set up an individual patient. For some pathways patients can even sign up on their own (so called self-subscription).
How to deploy a new pathway in 30 minutes!
- Agree a patient cohort
- Flo propose a draft protocol (from a library of tried and tested protocols)
- Local changes discussed/agreed with clinicians
- Final protocol agreed (including how to evaluate success)
Security and Compliance is part of our DNA
- Flo has been developed to ensure security of patient data and full compliance with all relevant regulation
- We have a comprehensive IG-Security pack that we share with customers to ensure smooth implementation
- We follow and adhere to NHS DTAC (including NHS DSPT, CE, DCB0129 and Medical Devise Class 1 reg)
- ISO 27001 certified
- Compliance with Data Protection regulation
Start building your own pathways today
Flo gives clinicians the best of both worlds: tried and tested pathways can be taken ‘off-the-shelf’ and configured for local needs or specific patient cohorts, or new pathways can easily be deployed. Click here for overview of existing pathways.