of GPs said
Flo aided decisions”
Flo only takes a few minutes to set up, but saves clinicians’ hours
Watch our video with Jayne Birch-Jones explaining how she’s led the successful Nottinghamshire implementation of Flo across multiple pathways and teams.
Flo is proven to be clinically effective and validated by over 100 independent clinical studies. Supported by a vibrant peer-to-peer clinical community of practice to share ideas and best practice
Start building your own pathways today
Flo gives clinicians the best of both worlds: tried and tested pathways can be taken ‘off-the-shelf’ and configured for local needs or specific patient cohorts, or new pathways can easily be deployed. Click here for overview of existing pathways.
Florence protocol features:
- Can be closed loop requiring no clinical monitoring at all
- Can be monitored as clinically appropriate
- Where clinical review is required on a specific schedule Florence raise’s a notification notifying the clinical team when the patient’s data requires attention
- No need to check in on routine monitored patients between clinical reviews
- If a patient specified trend occurs, such as two very high blood pressures or rapid weight gain or loss, Florence highlights the patient without the need for the clinician to monitor individual records between routine reviews
- Florence provides an effortless solution to monitor and track a patient’s self reported data and symptoms as an augmentation of their prescribed self care plan. Flo closely fits clinical regimen for a whole cohort or an individual patient, automatically reinforcing a clinicians guidance.
Deliver sustainable outcomes & behavior change:
- Improve adherence to self care regimen
- Engage & educate patients
- Change behaviour & form healthy habits
- Reduce anxiety & loneliness
- Improve mental health
- Reduce clinician workload
- Record and track biometric data & symptoms